Youtube update app problem

● I AM FACING PROBLEM WITH YOUTUBE APP WHEN EVER I OPEN YOUTUBE APP IT SHOWS ME TO UPDATE APP WITH NO OPTION OUT BUTTONS ONLY THING I CAN DO IS PRESS BACK BUTTON TO GET BACK TO MENU

● THIS HAPPENS ON EACH TIME OF OPENING YOUTUBE APP PROBLEM STARTS WHEN I CLICK ON UPDATE APP IT DIRECT’S ME TO PLAY STORE 》YOUTUBE AND THERE I SEE THERE IS NO FURTHERE UPDATE AVAILABLE FOR YOUTUBE AND THEN I AM NOT ABLE TO USE THIS APP

● SO FOR THIS I TRY TO RE-INSTALL THE APP AFTER RE-INSTALLATION

● IT WORKED FOR 1ST TIME BUT AFTER CLOSING APP SAME PROBLEM OF UPDATE APP STARTS…

● I ALSO DID Clear storage data OF PLAYSTORE TO UPDATE PLAYSTORE TO FIX PROBLEM BUT STILL NO UPDATE AVAILABLE FOR YOUTUBE.

● I ALSO DID Clear storage data OF GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES TO STOP RELATION BETWEEN PLAYSTORES UPDATES OF YOURUBE WITH ACTUAL YOUTUBE APP.
TO STOP SHOWING UPDATE APP NOTICE.
STILL IT NOT WORKED

● HELP ME TO FIX THIS ISSUE…

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

In the past, when Google Play had issues, I have used

Sometimes, downloading from a site other than Google Play will solve the issue. Not 100%, but worth a try.

@MUKUL_KHARVA ever heard of youtube vanced ? it is youtube without the adds you can try it.

I only mentioned APKPure.com because if installed from any place other than Play, it should not try to update your app.

And, it will facilitate the process of installing MicroG :slight_smile:

1 Like

What kind of phone do you have ? maybe it is old with older version of android why it is doing this ?

other wise back up your things and wipe everything and download youtube again before returning your back up to see if it will work now although i would just use vanced.

https://www.androidpolice.com/google-finally-succeeds-in-killing-youtube-vanced/

1 Like

Plenty of alternatives out there the benefit of opensource software

1 Like