What kind of fun stuf have u done with your phone?

I thought it would be fun what kinds of things yall have doen with your phone maybe get some inspiration.

I have a sony xz1 compact - custom rom havoc - microg (instead of google services)- aurora store(instead of playstore)

• root magisk (looking for inspiration what to do with it havent really used it full potentiol )

So curious to see what u guys did drop it down low here and see what we can learn maybe something new!

fyi anyone here ever use mods ?

1 Like

Well I took a OnePlus 8 and I unlocked the bootloader and then I side loaded evolution x rom with the latest g cam port and it works smooth as ice I love it

1 Like

Why did u sideload it ?

is this going to be your daily device ?
are going to do more to it ?

1 Like

Yes it is and maybe soon

https://forum.highonandroid.com/t/installing-evolution-x-5-9-1-on-op8/1536/2

right stock android 11 u cant flash it with twrp(yet) wich is crazy google went very far this time those bastards
Also for some reason i thought it was a older model time is weird right now kinda a blur

so u goign to root or do any mods ?

any personalization like back ground orsomething also any pictures?

1 Like

Yes it’s a custom ROM evolution x 11 I had to unlock and fast oot flash they’re recovery to sideload the ROM in they’re recovery not stock recovery

1 Like

No root as of now. But it won’t be hard

1 Like

Can u root it with magisk as normal or is there a caveat because no twrp?

1 Like

U must use magjsk patched .method on Android 11

1 Like

good to know do u patch the rom itself how does that work exactly?

1 Like

Yes you use magjsk to patch the boot.img

1 Like

Yes but how exactly what are the exact steps out of curiousty and future referance.

1 Like

You can watch this it should help u under stand

Obvisouly i could have looked it up It was just to get the discussion going also could be handy to add this to your thread where u explain how u flashed that new rom on your one plus.

1 Like

It’s in here under op8

https://forum.highonandroid.com/t/installing-evolution-x-5-9-1-on-op8/1536/2

u dont mention root in that thread?

1 Like

No vid I didn’t root it but you must use the magjsk boot patch method

1 Like

Oke now i understand

1 Like