Wassup fellow droid heads!

I’m Ed and I’m from the Philippines, I’ve been following Max Lee since I’ve got my first OnePlus phone way back 2016. I’m following his videos on how to root, unlocked bootloader etc2. And install custom firmwares on my android device.

1 Like

I’m New Here But
Following Max yFor A While Also Have Been To The Philippines

2 Likes

Hello how r u doing nice to meet u

1 Like

Hey bro I’m fine thanks for asking, sup?

1 Like

Just introducing my self nice to have new members I hope we can help everyone with stuff,I’m excited to have crated this forum with max ,I hope it works well for everyone

Yeah bro I just rooted my OnePlus 8 pro I’m thinking if I will install the beta version of Android 11 or just stay stock and stable rom

1 Like

Stock rom Is not very stable lately on the op8 pro not sure why but max was having trouble with his so he install the carbon romhttps://forum.highonandroid.com/t/how-to-install-carbon-rom-for-oneplus-8-pro/54/2. Try this it seems to be working great on his phone

I’m thinking to go android 11 instead of the carbon rom, because the carbon rom is still unofficial I’m pretty sure that that rom are also buggy. But im still curious on the battery life on that rom

1 Like

Well u may try anything you would like it’s up to u were hear to help