Hi there, I watched your youtube video on how to unbrick a xiaomi device but it doesn’t work for me. Here’s what happened 2 years ago :
- unlocked the bootloader
- installed TWRP recovery
- installed lineage os 15 and all worked fine
Here’s what happened last night:
- booted into TWRP recovery
- wiped all data / cache /delvik
- tried to install syberia os and phone screen went dark for a while
- decided to boot into TWRP recovery and it worked
- wiped everything again and tried to install syberian os again
- phone starting booting into TWRP loading screen but now I can’t access recovery menu
- went into fastboot
- tried to install TWRP recovery but the phone disconnects each time adb fastboot or miflash tries to access it, and it says “press any key to shutdown” on the top left of the screen.
Is there anything I can do ? Any suggestions ?
Thanks in advance