ƒ/1.73
1/379
4.38mm
ISO56

2 Likes

Looks amazing

1 Like

1 Like

@Ludeawakening are you just going to let blues out do you like that ?
show em how you do it post a pic of your own photo fight !

Maybe something like this? Lol
I don’t have much on my phone right now, I just reset it a few days ago.

2 Likes

Nice :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I really wish this OnePlus 6 had the Sony IMX363 sensor that Pixel 4 XL has. I used to destroy this phones picture when I had a Razer Phone 2 with that sensor.

1 Like

I dont know how to feel knowing most of these photo quality comes from software enhancement and not the hardware which ofcourse would be very difficult on a small phone.

You still need a good sensor though to start with. Boosting stuff like contrast, white balance, saturation or anything else with software doesn’t equate to capturing actual details of a subject. For instance, if you take a sensor from a really low budget phone and run it with GCam, it still can’t produce a shot that my phone using GCam can produce. Just like that Pixel 4 XL will produce better photos than mine will under the same conditions.

1 Like

I saw this video on youtube awhile ago where they compared the photo taken with the first iphone and the newest iphone and running the same photos enhanching software on the first iphone and the result was nearly as good as the new iphone.

There is absolutely no way that’s possible, I don’t care what they said! The fixed focus 2 MP camera of the first iPhones can’t produce anywhere near the detail of even the iPhone 6.

1 Like

But that is the thing it gets cleaned up by the software which compensates for it and current software is apparently quit advanced.

i mean look at sony phones compared to competitors that use sony’s sensors but make relativly beter photos although i dont know if you can compare seeing as sony goes for more natural look photos like how yo would see them with your eyes instead of the popular with consumers oversatured ones from samsung and literally all the others manufacturers.

All in all it does make sense for me that software has a more important role then with professional cameras.you know what i mean?