Severe hacked. Threats phone rooted.etc HELP

I been hacked for 4 mths lost my job from it. Identy theft. Threats to protect my child im gonna be killed. Being followed went through 5 phones 6 phone numbers. Every phone i get they hack. Who ever hacked my 8 yr sons email that was linked to my so i could track put sexualy content on it… They hacked my car my t.v xbox. HELP… I CALLED POLICE F.B.I. IM SCARED ETC.

2 Likes

Is your device encrypted if not u can root and then reencrypt it but from the way it sounds you have someone following you the best think you can do at this point is to change everything email numbers and USE A VPN always

1 Like

And also show the police what’s happening they may tell u to stop using a phone alltogether

1 Like

I have even cintaced FBI. the are sending virus through my charge. they hacked my car t.v xbox my son phone. I been threaten to protect my child. they were gonna kill me… and when i look at my encryption it says amazon root 2 um other files will have root 3 they have all my info stole my identity. my phone was showing att and t-mobile connected to my phone sir roaming capability’s. my calls get intercepted by who ever…

1 Like

we bought new wifi and rouyer wbhen to setup it up and they intervepted my calls and pretend to be someone and erased the wifi driver

2 Likes

Is it someone at your work maybe

1 Like

also no mater what factory reset or new phone my google plag country in india or somewhere besides usa.

2 Likes

Did u ever try a degoogled device

1 Like

It’s basically a custom rom with no Google apps at all somehow they must have your account infodid u try deleting all accounts and making new ones??

1 Like

What do you mean they are sending viruses through your charge?

1 Like

they have dleted them I list all my pick of my child I was able to recover and i remember my son email account was linked to my cause of his cell phone well the put very wrong pic on his phone. when I factory reset they still hack me it called juice joking.

2 Likes

it is called juice joking.

2 Likes

Damn

1 Like

oh better yet they intercept my calls and pretend to be my wifi company or cell company.i I am being followed they send radio wave through my sound bar to make me think the in the house. idk what to do… I been out of work for 4 mtgs cuz of this

1 Like

I have told police abd no I been out of work for 4 math now cuz of this that hacked my dad iphone his smart t.v

1 Like

@Gregoryaul

Maybe if he try phone with diffrent os ? like iphone or sailfish ?
Seeing as he have an android phone u can check on xda if there is a sailfish version for your phone.
Should make hacking more difficult kinda like if they where trying to send u virus built for windows but u run linux os the virus can do nothing. or am i completelly wrong here?

This shit is scary reminds me of an old movie cant remember it exactlyl though.

2 Likes

If you completely wipe your phone then install the factory at OS I should get rid of any hacks or any any damage done to your phone

1 Like