2 Likes

Yeee my homie great job

2 Likes

Still got mine on android 10

2 Likes

https://forum.highonandroid.com/c/google-nexus-6/42

Did u see this ??

2 Likes

Android 10 on the Note 3 is awesome too. You having any bluetooth issues on it? I have since Android 9 and all the normal fixes don’t fix the issue. Oh well :man_shrugging:t3: Haha
And yeah, Arrow OS is a good one, as is the Nexus 6. The Nexus devices are the ones I always tried to get my hands on.

2 Likes

Not sure I just flashed it I’m using lg v20 atm works great on android 11

1 Like

Did u try flashing back stock firmware and starting over??

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’ve tried everything possible. Flashing back to stock, flashing different basebands and modems, applying all of the BT fixes manually and building them into a ROM. It’s this particular N900T hltetmo variant that’s causing it. Other people have the same issue, but not all of this model has this problem. Bad luck I guess. Haha

2 Likes

Lmao that the model max gave me oh shittttt

1 Like

I’ll chech

1 Like

Dose it happen on any custom rom??

1 Like

Mine connects ok

1 Like

Yes, if you have the problem it will happen on literally every custom ROM starting with Android 9 and up. You’ll constantly have BT disconnection issues. But like I said, not all of them does it.

1 Like

Mine connects fine too, but it has random disconnect and reconnect issues.

2 Likes

Oh ic kk

1 Like

If yours does stay connected for a while, take a look in Developer options and let me know what your audio codecs are set at.

2 Likes

Ok :grin:

1 Like

Mines says sbc

1 Like

All of the codecs are set at SBC? There’s different combinations you can set and I’ve tried all of them. I just don’t think mine will work period. I might just take my daughter’s phone and try it. I have two of them. I can just put one of my team’s ROM on mine and try Android 10 on her’s. We build a lot of ROMs under the name Team DomPop.

1 Like

Nice

1 Like