Samsung Galaxy 2 AT&T SGH-I777

Buenas tardes soy nuevo en el foro y quiero la ayuda de algún experto o que sepa lo que esta diciendo. Resulta que le instale una Rom a mi Samsung S2 SGH-I777, que no era compatible y ahora mi teléfono no hace nada, no puedo entrar en modo dowloader, no entra en wipe reset, solo tiene unas letras verdes en la parte de arriba del lado derecho que dice lo siguiente: “Logo_att.jpg” draw failet. Por favor si alguien me puede ayudar díganme como no tengo dinero para comprar otro teléfono.

english?

https://translate.google.com/

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Good afternoon, I am new to the forum and I want the help of an expert or one who knows what he is saying. It turns out that I installed a Rom to my Samsung S2 SGH-I777, which was not compatible and now my phone does nothing, I cannot enter dowloader mode, it does not enter wipe reset, it only has green letters at the top of the right side that says the following: “Logo_att.jpg” draw failet. Please, if someone can help me, tell me how I don’t have money to buy another phone.

This is what it may or may not say you never no with these translating things

blueswerks if it is correct he flashed the wrong rom did he brick it or can he stil flash a stock rom and try again ?

2 Likes

I would refer this to @gregoryaul please.

1 Like

You can try to look up unbrick Samsung s2 with Odin on XDA see what u can find I’ll try and look to here after a bit

Thanks but I e never unbricked a Samsung before ,never had that problem

So i took a quik look first thing u should try is flash a stock rom using odin see if that works.

here are some links with people with simaler problems and had help also a howto.

goodluck