Qualcomm Crash Dump Mode

I installed TWRP and magisk on my phone and I think I deleted everything on it including the operating system, now whenever I turn it on it goes to Qualcomm crashdump mode page.

Please someone help me.
IMG_1848

2 Likes

Try

2 Likes

Hi guys,
I have the same issue and I only have a Linux computer. Is there a way to fix this issue when using Linux?
Greetings from the Netherlands

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully this will help:

[GUIDE] UnBrick your OnePlus X on a Linux machine

I am running Linux:) but do not have OnePlus. XDA forums have a ton of information.

1 Like

Welcome to forum fellow countrymen

1 Like

Thanx for the warm welcome blueswerks and nemo. I will check the link later.

Keep you guys informed.

Have a nice day smile:

1 Like

Hi guys,

Here is an update :slight_smile:

I read the post on xda to unbrick the phone on a Linux machine. I have to be honest I read the thread a couple of times but I did not understand everything and for me this is a big no no. I am affraid to mess things up when I don’t know what I am doing.

I unbricked my one+ on a alternative way:

Installed virtual box on my Linux machine and installed Windows 10.

I could get in fastboot mode so I downloaded a fastboot rom and flashed it via the flash-all.bat file in the fastbootrom.

I got to android 11 and I know this is a problem with the tutorial on highonandroid for rooting the one+8 pro with twrp. When I followed the tutorial I went back to the qualcomm crashdump mode. Downgrading to android 10 via flashing a android 10 fastbootrom got me back again to the qualcomm crashdump mode. It looks like I can only do this trick with a android 11 fastbootrom.

Tried the unbricktool but somehow I can’t get in EDL mode. Followed all the steps but in the device manager my one+ does not show up as QDLOADER 9008 but as an unknown device.

Do you guyes have tips for me how to get back to android 10 so I can flash twrp + magisk?

1 Like

I guess I have a question. Do you need TWRP at this point in time? If you go to Android 11 you can still install Magisk following the tutorial in this forum. That is what I ended up doing with my Pixel 3a XL. Waiting patiently for Android 11 compatible TWRP.

I have not owned a OnePlus, so not too familiar with the available software. Samsung I have done as you, via VirtualBox, but Win7 because Win10 was not out when I created the profile. (still have WinXP profiles, too:) Odin still works great for my Samsung tablets, when needed.

Hi blueswerks,

I will answer your question :slight_smile:

Since I have been experimenting with rooting and flashing roms I always used twrp. It is super handy for me for the flashing of new roms, make and restore backups.

I would like to try out lineageos and the carbon rom for my one+. I am not familiar with other methods for backing up and flashing new custom roms.

In the past I used also odin for my Samsung phones and tablets. Great tool by the way blueswerks.

1 Like

Thank you for the update :slightly_smiling_face:

I will continue to search the XDA forums. I will also search for a OnePlus for hands on experience.