Plzz help max.... need bootloader unlock for vivo iqoo3

Plzz make a guide on bootloader unlock for vivo iqoo3…plz max i wanna root my iqoo3…help me

2 Likes

Do you have ADB set up on your computer?
Unlocking the bootloader is basically the same on most phones and it would be pretty difficult to make a separate tutorial for every phone, so I’ll try to help you do it here.
If you do not have ABD set up, follow the steps in my ADB and Fastboot tutorial to set it up. Here’s the tutorial:

1 Like

Thanks…but how can i get unlock code for unlocking bootloader?

1 Like

Have you tried “fastboot bbk unlock_iQOO”

1 Like

Yes…i have tried this tooo…not worked:(

1 Like

What did ADB tell you when you tried that?

1 Like

And you do have “USB debugging” and “OEM unlock” turned on correct? If so, have you typed “adb devices” in ADB to make sure your phone is connected?
Edit: I always have to type .\ in front of every command for it to work.

1 Like

I will check and report u the error it shows

2 Likes

Alrighty, we definitely need to make sure ADB is working correctly and your phone is connected properly. First step is to make sure the phone shows with its serial number in ADB when you type “.\adb devices”
That is as long as you have “USB debugging” and “OEM unlock” turned on.

2 Likes

Doesn’t work bro:(

1 Like

Okay, try typing it just like this, without the quotes of course. Make sure you type .\ before the command.
.\fastboot bbk unlock_iQOO

2 Likes

Share ur telegram id bro…i will talk there with u:)

I think it needs some unlock code to get bootloader unlocked…we have tried many unofficial method but everytime we failed:(

1 Like

I’m not sure how to share Telegram to someone who’s not in my contacts. I haven’t used it for long at all. Haha

1 Like

Have you tried “fastboot flashing unlock”

1 Like

Yes tried this too bro…doesnt work:(

I asked a couple of friends at XDA and searched everywhere myself. It seems there’s not a bootloader unlock method for the iQOO 3 at all yet.

2 Likes

Yes…so its not possible to unlock it now??

1 Like

I don’t believe so. It looks like Vivo hasn’t even released the kernel source code for that device yet. And again someone at XDA have given people false hope. There’s a thread about installing TWRP on the iQOO 3 and it says make sure the bootloader is unlocked. But if you read the fine print it says this is untested, meaning they haven’t even installed TWRP on the phone at all. You can’t right now because you can’t unlock the bootloader as of yet. Smh

2 Likes

Thanks for the info friend…if u find another way of unlocking…plzz inform me:)