Needing help on making change

I am needing help on making decision on next phone. I went Pocket pc to samsung phones. Right now I have s10 plus that I bought in Thailand. I am ready for change so I can get back into rooting and get away from samsung phones. I’m wanting a phone that has dual sim for the states and Thailand. I’m on verizon service right now.

1 Like

I would go with either one plus or xiaomi and or Google pixel it has e sim which u can use as duel sim those would be your best choices make sure you get the unlock models

I didnt think xiaomi work with all the bands in the states or am I wrong. They make all kind of phone. All the models seems the same.
Thanks For your input.

1 Like

Well I don’t either but my mi8 actually works better with t mobile than my brand new pixel 4xl I can’t believe it either. U can look up the phone your interested in game arena full specs and look at the lte bands and then look at your current phone

ok. Thanks

1 Like

Your best bet is to go with OnePlus with you needing Verizon to work. The unbranded and unlocked variants from OnePlus work great on Verizon as well as all GSM carriers.

2 Likes

ok, I have some home work to do. Thanks

1 Like

Yeah OnePlus works great for Verizon plus dual sim, but make sure to grab unbranded model.

Max, I’m glad you have an input since you go over sea all the time. I got the samsung s10 plus in Thailand and thought it was going to cheaper. I was wrong on that. Its same price as U.S. minus taxes. You dont pay taxes there. People keep saying the samsung with Exynos models dont work with Verizon unless I’m hearing it wrong. My S10 works great with Verizon. Did you fix the browser from freezing on the oneplus or was that on different phone
Thanks

1 Like

Forgot to ask. Do you have the link on the user on ebay that you bought some of your phones from. I cant find the link on here.

1 Like

Oh you got S10 exynos working good in Verizon? I will have to try that but I think that’s volte only.

1 Like

Yes, Just putthe sim card in and works great. I had the phone since Its been out.

1 Like

Have you had chance to get your S10 working with verizon?