LineageOS ROM v15.1 Android 8.1 Oreo Update

So I have been testing the latest LineageOS ROM v15.1 for my U.S. Unlocked VS996 LG V20 and the main bug atm is the video camera a bit wonky when using live video apps like Periscope, which I really need as that is what I primarily use it for.

But regular video recording works fine, even 4K video recording works flawless if you use the free Food camera app.

I haven’t tested Bluetooth calls yet but everything else works pretty good, performance is way faster than any LG-based ROMs, much faster than using SuperV20 ROM, which I initially flashed but still has some lag issues that is left over from LG UI.

Now AOSP ROMs do not give you second screen but you can still use all 3 cameras, your camera app with switch between rear camera, rear wide-angle camera, and front.

Overall, LineageOS ROM v15.1 is going to give you pretty good daily driver except for the live video camera issues I talked about.

LineageOS ROM v14.1 based on Android 7.1 Nougat might be the perfect option at this point if you want both speed and stability so I am actually switching or downlograding atm. Will have results up here soon, let me know if you enjoy these updates.