Just stopping bye to say what's up and to follow my best developer Mad Max on his new venture

Been following Max since I got my first S4 and I saw 1 of his tut for rooting it and the rest is history. I’ve rooted all my Tab’s,S4,S5,S6,S6Edge,S7,S7Edge and that’s my daily driver now with the S9 Rom Max provided us with.

Great to hear, S9 ROM is definitely one of the best I’ve seen. I am not mad at you though. :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can not wait for the s9 fon for the note 8, how you like it so far?

This Rom is nice and smooth, ever since flashing it I’ve had 1 issue it kinda wanted to go into a bootloop don’t know why, when I did the flashing phone booted properly and I logged in and used it for a while then I turned it off and the next day tried to turn it on and I had that issue but it’s running flawlessly now…

When I saw your video I was like really, I thought it was a S8 Rom but it wasn’t, I jumped on it quick and 1 more thing I only use and buy International phone’s just cause of you letting us know about Samsung locking the bootloader.

Yeah I try to alert as many people as possible but people are still buying U.S. models and being disappointed that they can’t install new ROMs.

That’s AWESOME though that you are buying international. I swear, I have repeated that fact about a zillion times and people STILL buy U.S. models. FML.

I guess they like to suffer or buy two of the same phone’s just to root them lol

LoL it’s like what I say, common sense will not be tolerated. Tots on perpetual backorder :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Yeah people need to wake up and start using open source software, way safer.

Not sure if this is the right place for this post but is there any good s9 rom for the note 5 yet? Can’t seem to find one anywhere

Yeah looks like no real S9 ROM yet for Galaxy Note 5 yet. Maybe in the near future?:cry::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

The note 9 is almost out. They should rather just make a port of that actually :joy:

There’s some really good note 8 roms out though. I’m currently running the ironman note 8 rom for the past few days and its been quite good

I wanted S9 rom on my S6edge for the AOD but it will trip my knox :sob::sob::sob:

So what? You don’t really need Knox do you?

Max if I root my phone the Barclays bank app won’t work so I wouldn’t be able to tap and pay or check my account… I have two of those accounts and I need to see those more than anything. Hence why I use AOD app… :cry:

You can use Magisk to hide root?

hello guys, thanks so much for your great job!! But I have a question… If I use s9 rom on my note 8 will I still have access to my secured folder

Sorry once you root you will not be able to use secure folder.