How to Root Galaxy S8/S8+ on Android 9.0 Pie!

Originally published at: http://highonandroid.com/android-root/how-to-root-galaxy-s8-s8-on-android-9-0-pie/

In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to root the Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus on latest Android 9.0 Pie. This root method is probably the easiest method so long as you follow step-by-step. This root method supports the following models: Exynos Galaxy S8 SM-G950F, SM-G950FD, Korean SM-G950N Exynos Galaxy S8+…

Video Tutorial:

I was on oreo before and updated to pie by OTA .
After i found ur video and followed ur instructions but no luck , i failed . My problem is
Oem unlock is turned on , but i m still seeing the rmm state prenormal in download mode . Should i wait for 7 days .
Any idea please help me , thanks .
I am using SM-G955FD Exynos.

Yes wait 7 days more plz

Thz . I will be keeping in touch :v: :slight_smile: :v:

do you have a link to everything i need to download?

I downloaded my TWRP recovery file but it’s a WinRar folder… and if I unzip it I get a file that says Recovery (disc image file).

Instead, you have an actual file which you didn’t unzip or anything like that and the type of file says: ALZip tar File.

Maybe the link you provided is wrong? I’m this one btw–> Galaxy S8 SM-G950F

thanks

should n wait till my contract ends

i followed each and every step very thoroughly. but after completing the whole process as you said that if magisk app is not there . reboot to recovery and reinstall the magisk. after rebooting it says in red colour at the upper right corner “only official binaries are allowed to be installed…” and then the phone just turnoff by itself. Please help