Havoc rom v3, dock disable

Excuse me for my poor english writing, i’m dutch,
Hallo every one, i installed havoc rom v3 on my note 4, does any one know if there’s a way to diable the dock, i like this rom, but normally i have nova launcher without the dock, i would like to disable this in havoc, anyone???
Thanks.

1 Like

From what I read, you are using Lawnchair launcher, yes? If so, @lawnchairapp said - Yes, you can completely hide the dock by selecting the “Hidden” preset. Might require a manual restart of Lawnchair for now though. Hope that helps to achieve your goal!

Google Play lists -

Developer

Visit website

support@lawnchair.info

Privacy Policy

Till Kottmann Postfach 3251 6002 Luzern-CH

1 Like

Hallo, thanks for your reply,
i have a note 4, installed Havoc v3 Os, as far as i can see, is the launchers name Shady, so, i search everything in settings, but can not find a way to disable the dock, when you look at nova launcher, there is a setting to disable the dock completely, but i realy like this os and launcher, beside the dock, amd hope there is a way to disable it

1 Like

Not having installed myself, the best I can find so far is the following. Best of luck to you:)

Developer

Visit website

azaidi@live.nl

Privacy Policy

Wetering 25 3295GR 's-Gravendeel Nederland

XDA forum might have the answer: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/open-source-7-0-shade-launcher-q-the-best-of-both-worlds.3931886/

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, i will try that, try that rom yourself, you will like it, you can customize everything, thanks again

1 Like

Thank you! Let me know how it works out, please. I customize my Pixels by unlocking the bootloader, rooting and installing the OTA from the Google ROM site, currently 11. My launcher is Nova beta and I have Titanium Backup Pro so I can disable or completely remove any of the apps not wanted or needed. But, it still leaves me with the standard Google Android OS for step by step support for those that may need from time to time. That is just some of it. The rooting allows me to set up so I do not even use the buttons, rather there are onscreen apps for all the functions. Of course my Android tablets are a different story:)

Thanks again. My grandfather was born in Zwolle, Gelderland, Holland. Hence the old world spelling of my username:)

Take care.

ok,thanks for your reply, i’m from down below in the south , 10 min away from the german and belgium border, normally there is a setting for dock or no dock, maybe i have to look more closely, but i’m old, that may be the problem hahahaaaa, thanks again , bye bye

2 Likes

Good luck if trying to contact the developer. I have emailed twice, but no reply.
Take care.

2 Likes