Gray screen appeared on my LG Q stylus which is an international version of the LG Stylo 4

I did drop it shortly before this problem occurred but the screen is not cracked and the red light shows up and when I hit the power off button I get a ring but that is all. The phone is only a year old bought it off of Amazon but no warranty because it’s an international phone.

I have a picture of it but don’t know how to put it on this box.

2 Likes

U could try lgup and reflash ur stock firmware but first see if it connect to pc ,I’ll be honest there is a change it still broke the lcd

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks very much for answering but I really don’t understand why you’re telling me to do because I don’t even understand the terms you are using.
What is LG up??
What is reflash my stock firmware??
What is lcd?
I think I understand the part about downloading the site you sent me from my computer into the phone. Thanks for translating your terminology.

1 Like

Liquid crystal display sorry I’m just giving u some options that’s all😁

1 Like

If you’re above suggestions do not work are repair shops that can fix this for me

Does that mean I may need a new screen?

2 Likes

It’s a possibility

1 Like

What is the liquid crystal display? Is that a part of the screen or some other part of the smartphone

2 Likes

That’s what ur screen is made of u can Google it

1 Like

Thanks for your help

2 Likes

Ur welcome​:grin::grin:merry christmas

1 Like

Will rooting my galaxy note 9, fix the green screen issue, The problem has come after an update from samsung. Please reply!

2 Likes

Yes it could using twrp and a custom rom should help ,did try factory rest ??

1 Like