Google pixel 3 by sahil

On insta I send a video of my problem you mey understand the problem

I’m not too familiar with G Suite, but I believe it’s set up with a Google account. An FRP bypass should still remove the account. If that doesn’t work then you should be able to install GSI and remove all of that since you’re able to use the phone offline and get into settings.

1 Like

What is android device police ? And how to install gsi on Google pixel?

Android Device Policy let’s someone control and monitor multiple devices.
And Max posted a tutorial on here for installing GSI on the Pixel 3 lineup.

1 Like

Are you sure it will solve my problem?

No I’m not 100% sure it will solve it but knowing what the Device Policy is doing, theoretically it should take care of it. It’s worth a shot for sure. Otherwise you’ll be stuck with it like it is.

1 Like

How to unlock this ?

Hey bro tell me what is EMM’s management?

oh that is easy. follow this guide:

If you unlock bootloader then install a rom without google apps you should be able to bypass google lock.

1 Like

How to install rom?

try gsi auto installer:

1 Like

Hey max can you make a video how to install gsi in Google pixel 3 android 11

1 Like

You can use this auto installer:

https://forum.highonandroid.com/t/highonandroid-universal-auto-gsi-installer-script-for-pixel-3-3-xl-3a-3a-xl-4-4-xl-and-4a/232/10

Also manual method:

But you may need to reboot into TWRP afterwards and install Android 11 Gapps to finish the job. If you have trouble let me know.

1 Like

Yes can you make a tutorial video plzz

that is the tutorial, try it! I’ve installed Android 11 about 10 times already using the same tutorial. :grin:

1 Like

Hey Maxx didi you know what is this

When I rest the phone and taping on the Google logo in welcome it shows scan QR code ?

1 Like

lol really? maybe a short way to login???

1 Like