Google pixel 3 by sahil

Hey bro I need your help. I have google pixle 3
The phone is locked by imei number by Google llc how to remove help me

1 Like

which network are you using? You mean sign in require google account?

Yes it’s says that login your example@google.com

I have 2 video whr I post ?

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

So your saying you can’t sign in to google I would use android flash tool and reflash stock android 10 and start over

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrC_DcYzXtf9DAArgxEDN04;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Ny/RV=2/RE=1601977753/RO=10/RU=https%3A%2F%2Fflash.android.com%2F/RK=2/RS=jqgk92e0mkVKIt_HDovT6LioL1A-

If the phone is FRP locked, I don’t think that even flashing a stock Pixel firmware will help, because it still has Google services built in. He’ll be right back where he started because it’s still going to ask for the original account details that were used to sign in. That’s what sucks about the IMEI being registered with Google now.

1 Like

Maybe that’s never happened to me using flash tool but it should be able to be fixed

I’ve had it happen once on a Galaxy S9. The phone had been factory reset from recovery before removing the Google account. I installed an AOSP ROM on it and it booted fine. But once I installed GApps and rebooted the phone, it went through the initial setup like normal and asked for the original account info to sign into Google. I already knew that was going to happen but wanted to give it a shot. I ended up doing an FRP bypass on it and all was good after that.

1 Like

Oh IC ok so maybe that’s what he should do then

1 Like

Yeah it might need an FRP bypass but I’ve never done one on a Pixel of any kind. Some phones are easy, some are kinda tricky and some are impossible. I know I did try it once on an LG that had been set up by a company and I never could bypass it reset protection.

1 Like

Ic maybe we should let max handle this one for now cuz I’ve never done one either

1 Like

I’ll look into a little and see if I can help him out. It’s past time I do something like that anyway. I definitely miss developing for sure. Lol

1 Like

That would be great that’s why we are here to help each other thanks a bunch​:grin::grin::grin::+1::+1::+1:
Like one big fam…

1 Like

I haven’t been here for long at all and already really like it. A lot of us stopped really putting in effort and posting over at XDA because the atmosphere has become pretty terrible there.
If you ever have any issues, don’t hesitate to ask and I’ll try to help any way I can. I’m pretty good at doing graphic related things and stuff like porting apps.

2 Likes

That “One big fam” thing was kind of our Dev team’s moto. Lol
Here’s one of the simple banners I made for our team.DPcrest

1 Like

Yes I know what u mean it’s kinda stale over there when max created this forum I was super excited I love helping you guys I enjoy it very much just makes me love android even more​:grin::grin::grin: thank if I do I’ll let u know

1 Like

Love it very nice

1 Like