Favorite Edited Photos

Like the title says, post your favorite photos you’ve edited. Post the original as well if you have it. List the device you took the picture with and what you edited the photo with. This photo was taken with the Razer Phone 2 which had the same Sony IMX363 camera that the Pixel 3 and 4 lineup uses. I edited the photo with SnapSeed.

3 Likes

Taken on the OnePlus 6 and edited with PicSay Pro and Snapseed.

2 Likes

noice what kind of spider is that? i love spiders btw.

2 Likes

It’s a black and yellow garden spider.(Argiope aurantia)
I also love spiders and also pretty much any type of mantis, especially the Ghost mantis and Orchid mantis.

2 Likes

damn where u live? We have giant garden spider here too but grey.

2 Likes

I live in Northeast Alabama. You wouldn’t think that’s where I am from all the different types of wildlife and insects that are here. I can walk outside one day and possibly see a giant garden spider like the one I took a picture of. That thing was almost the size of my palm. But you can also randomly see coyotes, mountain lions, foxes, deer, an occasional small black bear. We have several different types of hawks and eagles here. You’ll see rattlesnakes of all types, copperheads, water moccasins and all kind of nonvenomous snaikes. On the insect side of things you’ll see a mantis the size of your hand, giant velvet ants, giant wolf spiders, giant fishing spiders, every type of wasp and bee you can imagine and pretty much anything else. It’s pretty crazy here. Haha

2 Likes

Oh noice, we have a ton of racoons here and a few coyotes but that sounds like noice place to enjoy wildlife.

1 Like

I forgot about the racoons, they are definitely abundant here. We even have a minor league baseball team named the Trash Pandas. There’s also opossums and armadillos everywhere.

2 Likes

Cool I would love see some armadillos, those space aliens!

2 Likes

Yeah they are amazing looking. They can definitely tear a yard to pieces though. Digging in the ground is where they get their food.

1 Like

Oh and we have huge black squirrels that look like cats sitting in trees. Haha

2 Likes