EpikOne Model K406

I couldn’t complete the Unlock Bootloader Tutorial, when typing in CMD (Windows), the last command ( fastboot oem unlock or fastboot flashing unlock), the device does nothing and in CMD it says; “waiting for any device”, and does nothing, any suggestions or other tutorials !!! ??, I can’t Root, Unlock Bootloader or install the TWRP or any custom backup software, I can’t do anything, I’m new at Android and just can’t seem to do anything, If anyone can help me It’ll be highly appreciated !!!, Thanks.

1 Like

Check device manager if using windows and make sure see adb driver.

2 Likes

With your device in fastboot mode, connect it to your computer using your device’s USB cable, then open up the command/terminal prompt on your computer and type the following.

fastboot devices

If fastboot is working properly, you will see your device listed here by its serial number.

Usually good idea to verify the computer/phone communications before sending commands in this manner. At times, a cable disconnect and reconnect is needed. Sometimes a different cable or different computer USB port.

2 Likes

Did you ever figure it out? If not I will be back on here in a few hours and can try to help you get the bootloader unlocked.

1 Like