Auto GSI Installer for Pixel 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL, 4, 4 XL, and 4a!

This is an auto GSI installer for Pixel 3, 3 XL, 3a XL, 4, 4XL, and 4. It may also work for any other Android devices running on Android 10 and supports AB slot but I do have a manual method of this script that you can follow if you don’t have any of the Pixel phones listed here:

I have made an auto GSI Installer for Havoc ROM, Bliss ROM, and LineageOS ROM. They are all Android 10 GSI ROMs.

Video Tutorial:

For this beta version, the script only support Windows computers. Later down the road, I can make one for Linux and Mac but you can follow the manual method if you have Linux or Mac.(How to Install GSI ROMs on 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL, 4, 4 XL, and 4a!)

Step 1. Make sure to flash Android 10 stock firmware, you can flash any Android 10. It will NOT WORK on Android 11, so if your already on Android 11, follow my tutorial on how to manually flash stock firmware and flash the last Android 10 firmware:
https://forum.highonandroid.com/c/Universal-Android-Tutorials/19

After installing stock firmware, make sure you go thru the welcome screen but you don’t have to sign in.

Step 2. Make sure to unlock your bootloader, follow my universal guide here:

Step 3. Power off your phone and reboot back into fastboot mode by holding down Volume Down and Power buttons together and connect USB cable to your computer.

Step 3. Download the Auto GSI Installer for the ROM you want, it comes with everything included, fastboot files, auto GSI installer script, and also the ROM.

Download Auto GSI Installer for Havoc ROM:

Download Auto GSI Installer for Bliss ROM:

Download Auto GSI Installer for LineageOS ROM:

*Note - Depending on your Pixel device, dual SIM may work or not. For dual-SIM, please try Havoc ROM, I got it working on both my Pixel 3 and 4a but it wouldn’t work with my 4 XL for some reason. All GSI will support either eSIM or SIM card but if you are going to use SIM card, make sure SIM card is inserted before installing. If the GSI doesn’t support dual-SIM, you will have to do a factory reset to switch between eSIM and SIM. This is because current Android 10 GSI aren’t built for dual-SIM but later on most GSI should.

Step 4. Unzip the Auto GSI Installer zip file and double-click on the flash.bat file. For Havoc ROM, it’s called the flashhavoc.bat, for Bliss ROM, it’s flashbliss.bat, and for LineageOS ROM, it’s flashlineage.bat.

Step 5. The script will run to find out the active slot. If you see “a” then simply type “a” and enter, likewise same for “b”. Make sure to use lower-case otherwise it will break the script.

Step 6. Your phone will reboot a few times and finally boot your GSI.

Step 7. Enjoy your new GSI ROM on your Pixel device!

1 Like