About the Requests For Help category

This is where requests for Max or Greg goes such as review video for a ROM, request for a tutorial, etc…

We try to get them done as quickly possible but we will move any pending requests here so you know we are doing them one by one.

2 Likes

Sweet that’s a great idea I like that

2 Likes

Can I get a direct contact with someone on some issues I’m having with android 4.2.2 either thru email or something also I’m still trying to figure out how to delete internal memory on galaxy s8 the memory that’s saved even after a factory reset

1 Like

You can install twrp recovery and format the internal storage. Which phone and model do you have?

1 Like

I have a galaxy s8 u.s. version and no access to a computer only another phone and the other device is a 4.2.2 jelly bean device basically its signed by a company the 4.2.2 is I need someone that’s very good at reading script that can find where the ADB has been turned off meaning you can’t access the device via adb only mass_storage it’s been imbeded in the scripts somewhere on the device that turns it on off

1 Like

I’m trying to run my own packages on the 4.2.2 which I have been until it took an update that blocked ADB

1 Like

There is a new adb fastboot app you can use an android to flash another Android. But I haven’t tried it yet.

1 Like